INVESTING IN WHISKY
Fact – the top 100 Investment grade whisky brands
are up over 500% across the last decade.
Read our guide on Investing in Whisky.
Although there are no guarantees, you should expect to profit by selling maturing whisky into normal blending demand.
Fact – the top 100 Investment grade whisky brands are up over 500% across the last decade.
Economies of scale mean your whisky will be stored — still in the barrel — at exceptionally low cost, in the original distiller’s bonded warehouse.
An Example of Price Increases
• Balvenie Tun 1401 bottle: launched in 2010 at a price of £150. Today it is worth £4400, Increase of 2,833%.
• Macallan Royal Marriage: released in 2011 at a price of £150. Today it is worth £3000, Increase of 1,900%.
• Lagavulin 30-year-old: launched in 2006 at a price of £210. Today it is worth £2650, Increase of 1,162%.
• Bowmore Devil Casks: launched in 2013 at a price of £50. Today it is worth £270, Increase of 440%.
• Brora Single Cast 1972: launched in 2014 at a price of £6995, today valued at £19,000, Increase of 170%.
Request a Callback
No obligation, free advice and guidance.